Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who needs armor, when you've got shades?


Couldn't resist borrowing this image from my friends over at 212/BLOG, isn't it great??
Any-who...this Sunday 60 Minutes will air their much anticipated interview with the very reclusive Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour.
What's the best part of the interview you ask? Well the answer is most definitely this little gem Wintour told 60 Minutes Morley Shafer as to why she is rarely seen without those infamous shades:
"They are seriously useful.. I can sit in a show and if I am bored out of my mind nobody will notice.. At this point, they have become, really, armor."
Check out video that CBS has released via The Cut, and be sure to watch the full interview this Sunday on CBS at 7pm. I'm definitely checking it out!

No comments: