Friday, February 20, 2009

Mr. Posen pleases and Mr. Mizrahi confuses...


Zac Posen went all out for his show, including not one, but five Steinway pianos on the runway. While the idea was lovely, Posen didn't need all the fireworks, his show was fabulous enough. Posen's collection was mesmerizing with his use of muted earthy stones combined with metallics. You deserve a hat tip Mr. Posen not only for your collection but for your visionary style...and pianos.



While Zac Posen played the part of Mr. Piano Man, Isaac Mizrahi was busy going bananas over purses...on models heads...literally.
Okay Mr. Mizrahi, I get it, I guess? But pretty please don't go to Target with this idea. I just don't think I can handle Target shoppers pulling their shopping lists out of their "hats"...
I wonder if the models put anything in them?

Photos courtesy of The Cut.


No comments: