Monday, March 30, 2009

Hail Lady GaGa


Okay, so to tell the truth, I wasn't sold upon first hearing Lady GaGa's music. And I definitely wasn't bowled over with her shenanigans...but I must admit, upon closer inspection I have found a true appreciation of the crazy blond. At first, I found the whole thing way too overdone (the gloves, blondness, sunglasses etc, etc) and any time Perez Hilton becomes obsessed with someone, I make sure NOT to follow suit...but now I admit, I find her charming.
NY Mag recently interviewed Miss GaGa, here is my fave quote; "The assumption is that my eccentricity is not who I really am, but it is." She leans in, to clarify things. "I have lost my mind," she says."

Lady GaGa is set to play in DC at the 9:30 Club this Thursday(2 shows). Tickets sold out months ago (and in 2 nights at that) so good luck getting in.






No comments: